I was born and raised in the Atlanta area, and have lived here almost my entire life. I believe in knowing the rules. And breaking them on occasion. I am phenomenally driven to learn new things and to put that knowledge to good use. My work ethic: harder and smarter. I’m all about seeing the big picture, developing strategy and acting on what matters. Whatever I’m committed to, I am committed to—faith, family, friends, career. I am passionate about helping others.
Now Playing: Little Feat
Experience has taught me that it’s wise to maintain an even keel regardless of the situation, that there is always something to be thankful for, and that an attitude of gratitude will carry you a long way in life. Speaking of gratitude, I am extraordinarily grateful for the opportunities and experiences I’ve had so far. It’s been my privilege to work with and learn from many amazing people in companies ranging from small local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
I’m an INTJ. If you’ve ever completed the Myers-Briggs personality test, you probably found that the description of your ‘type’ is pretty spot on. Personally, I find this description of an INTJ to be a remarkable match. A few highlights about the INTJ personality type:
- Nicknames: The Mastermind, The Architect
- One of the rarest types, 2% of the population
- Known for being discreet, industrious, logical, deliberate, self-confident and methodical
- Famous INTJs: Sir Isaac Newton, Dwight Eisenhower, Mark Zuckerberg, Stephen Hawking, Isaac Asimov, Jane Austen, Ayn Rand
My Checklist: Fall, Blue Jeans, Hiking Boots
- I’m a huge fan of the Atlanta Braves and the Georgia Bulldogs.
- There’s almost certainly a longboard in my car. It doesn’t get ridden nearly enough.
- Time permitting, I’m an avid reader, especially classic novels.
- Poor writing or editing drives me up the wall, especially when it’s mine.
- Though I’m somewhat of a healthy food enthusiast, I do love good BBQ. Will happily exchange favorite eateries.
- There are a few things which I do reasonably well.
- I created an online Magic 8 Ball.
- My portfolio needs to be updated.
- My headphones are never far away.
- At the bottom of this website you’ll find my personal brand tagline, in use continuously since 2004: “Fluid with words. Passionate about design. Serious about strategy.”TM.
Sometimes you just gotta ride.